GSET 2017 gujaratset.ac.in Notification
The Gujarat State Eligibility Test (GSET) Notification has been declared by the Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara. The students who qualify the Gujarat State Eligibility Test for eligibility for Assistant Professor will be governed by the rules and regulations for recruitment of Assistant Professor of the concerned Universities / Colleges / State Government of Gujarat State, as the case may be.
GSET 2017 Notification
The 12th Gujarat State Eligibility Test will be conducted on 27th August 2017. Gujarat SET Online Registration will start on 29th April 2017 at morning 11.00 hrs. Gujarat SET Examination will be conduct on 27th August 2017 in 23 subjects at 6 Centres in Gujarat. Candidate should read Gujarat GET Notification Before submission of the online Application Form. GSET Application form will be made available on the GSET websites: www.gujaratset.ac.in as and when it is declared.
Gujarat SET Application form
The Application forms for the SET 2017 likely to be invites from eligible students in April 2017 at the Gujarat SET website. The students must read the notification carefully before filling Online Application Forms. The Application Forms will be available on 29th April 2017 at morning 11.00 hrs.
- Rs. 800/- General / Other Backward Classes (Non-creamy layer) Candidates.
- Rs. 700/- SC/ST/PH/VH Candidates.
Gujarat SET Eligibility Criteria for GSET 2017
- Only those students are eligible to appear in the GSET who have completed / are studying in the final year or semester of a UGC specified Master’s degree.
- Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (General) (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognised by UGC in Humanities (including languages) and Social Science, Computer Science & Applications, Sciences are eligible for GSET Examination. The Other Backward Classes (OBC) belonging to non-creamy layer / Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Physically Handicapped (PH)/ Visually Handicapped (VH) category students who have secured at least 50% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s degree or equivalent examination are eligible for GSET Examination.
GSET Exam Pattern
|Courses||No. of Questions||Marks|
Starting of Online Registration : 29 – 04 – 2017 (from – morning 11.00
Starting of Fee Collection : 01 – 05 – 2017
Last day for Online Application and Bank Challan Generation : 08 – 06 – 2017 (till – evening 06.00 hrs).
Last day for Fee Collection : 09 – 06 – 2017
Gujarat SET Examination Date : 27 – 08 – 2017
GSET Hall Ticket 2017: The hall ticket will be uploaded on the website www.gujaratset.ac.in 7 days prior to Examination day. No hall ticket will be sent to the students by post. The students should download their hall ticket from the website to ascertain their venue of GSET Examination as mentioned in the Hall Ticket and appear in the examination only at the designated examination center. No student will be allowed to appear at the examination center other than that allotted to him/her in the Hall Ticket.
How to apply for GSET 2017
- Log on official website http://www.gujaratset.ac.in/.
- Click on “Register online for GSET Exam” link.
- Fill your date and upload document.
- take printout of filled online Application Form Bank Challan.
For further queries about GCET 2017, you can post your comments below in the comment box.