WBGDRB – West Bengal Group D Bharti Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for WB 6000 Vacancy at www.wbgdrb.in & www.wbgdrb.applythrunet.co.in, WBGDRB Group D Jobs for 8th Pass Candidates:
Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms has recently published an advertisement about West Bengal Group D Recruitment 2017. The students who possess necessary qualification, can apply against Group D Recruitment. The State Government of West Bengal is inviting Online Application from young, educated and enthusiastic students to fill up 6000 Group D posts in upcoming months of 2017. The students living in West Bengal must not miss this chance to grab a government job under Group D Category.
West Bengal Group D Recruitment 2017
The students who have passed at least 8th Class Exam under West Bengal Board of Secondary Education, are eligible to apply online for West Bengal Group D Recruitment 2017 via official website at www.wbgdrb.in. The Recruitment Board has opened Online Registration Window for Group D post on 3rd January 2017. The interested students are required to complete the Application Submission Procedure on or before 29th January 2017 by online mode only. The West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board will NOT consider the Application Form by any other mode.
WB Group D Bharti 2017
The West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board is going to appoint deserving students through Written Exam and Personal Interview. The students need not to pay any Fee to apply for WB Group D Recruitment 2017. But the Application Form must be filled in properly according to Rules. The Selection Board will straightaway Reject the Applications which are submitted by students with incomplete or invalid details.
West Bengal Group D Recruitment 2017 Online Application
|Name of Organization||West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board (WBGDRB)|
|Name of Recruitment||West Bengal Group D Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Posts||Group D|
|Number of Posts||6000 Vacancies|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Place||Anywhere in West Bengal State|
|Application Mode||Online Mode Only|
|Online Application Portal||www.wbgdrb.applythrunet.co.in|
|Commencement of Online Application||3rd January 2017|
As on 1st January 2017, Age of student must be in between 18 years and 40 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit is applicable to Reserved Categories students as per Government of West Bengal Rules.
The student must have passed 8th Class from a school which comes under education board recognized by State or Central Government.
For more details on eligibility, kindly refer Official Notification.
There is NO Fee to be paid by student to apply for WB Group D Recruitment 2017.
Process of Selection:
The students will be selected through various stages of recruitment, the Process and Weightage of Marks are mentioned below_
- Written Exam: 85 Marks
- Interview: 15 Marks
- Verification of Documents and Character Antecedents
- Medical Exam (qualifying nature)
- Final Selection
After appointment under Group D, the students will be paid under the Pay Scale from Rs.4900/- to Rs.16200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.1700/- per month.
How to Apply Online for West Bengal Group D Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to official website at www.wbgdrb.in.
- Find out Online Application Form Link and select it (or you can directly open the portal www.wbgdrb.applythrunet.co.in).
- Click on Group D Post on left side of page to proceed.
- Click on Information to Application link to download Official Notification.
- Go through whole advertisement to know all term and conditions.
- Get back to previous page and checkout other instructions and guidelines.
- Click on Online Application link to begin the process.
- Fill up Online Application Form by providing your personal, communication and educational details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as asked.
- Complete the rest of formalities and submit the Application Form online.
- Save and Note down your Application Registration ID/Number and Password (if any) as reference for future activities.
- Take printout of your Application for record and further use.
Last Date for Online Application: 29th January 2017
Tentative Date of Written Exam: March or April 2017
For more information about West Bengal Group D Recruitment 2017 Notification released by Department of Personnel & Administrative Reforms, Online Application Form, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates, Steps to register online for WB Group D Recruitment 2017 etc., the students must refer Official Advertisement and go to official website at www.wbgdrb.in OR www.wbgdrb.applythrunet.co.in.